|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Commercial Officer needed on a permanent basis for a multi-national defence engineering organisation based in Hampshire. The Commercial Officer must have an in-depth knowledge of commercial registers, be very detail orientated in the administration of commercial documentation and show innovative thinking in order to achieve continuous improvement. You will be a practical problem solver, applying common sense with an analytical approach to collating information and developing appropriate solutions.
The ideal Commercial Officer would be educated to degree level in a subject relevant to the commercial function, but above all you will have suitable experience is this field
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Officer will include:
- Management of commercial registers and administration of commercial documentation
- Coordination of commercial forecasting
- Be the Commercial point of contact for customers on commercial matters within scope of responsibility, including attending stakeholder meetings as required
- Providing contractual and commercial advice
- Processing of payment claims and production of key reports, meeting packs and meeting minutes.
To be a successful Commercial Officer you will have:
- An Engineering background (desirable)
- A robust Financial and Contracting principal awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and SharePoint
This really is a brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Officer to develop their career with a very well-known company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or contact me immediately to register your interest.
The Commercial Officer must currently hold or be able to obtain security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.