|Location: Wakefield||Salary: Up to £21700.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Compliance Planning coordinator
Compliance Planning coordinator needed for a well-known organisation based in Wakefield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Compliance Planning coordinator that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate will support in the scheduling of maintenance tasks delivered by both internal and subcontractor resources across a busy Healthcare facility. This programme of maintenance is primarily delivered and recorded through the sites 'Computer Aided Facilities Management' system (Currently Maximo 7.5). the position involves a variety of administration and coordination responsibilities including contractor management, compliance checking to meet the requirements of contractual parameters as well as the collation and submission of maintenance records for audit and assurance purposes.
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Planning coordinator will include:
- To build and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- To understand and apply all contractual requirements as appropriate to maintenance tasks.
- To own, maintain and update the site CAFM system in relation to all planned and reactive tasks under their control.
- To ensure all maintenance activities are carried out against the planned schedule.
- To ensure that all internal maintenance tasks are scheduled using appropriate onsite labour.
- Regular reporting on service delivery, equipment and personnel performance, subcontractors.
- Maintain accurate records, data, and reports in line with policy and compliance requirements, ensuring all confidential material is adequately secured.
What experience you need to be the successful Compliance Planning coordinator:
- Operational experience of Computer Aided Facilities Management systems (Maximo) is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of the 'Microsoft' suite of IT, Word, Excel etc.
- Good attention to detail and an ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Experience in managing subcontractor setting to work processes when signing onto and off site.
- Experience of scheduling technical works and coordinating multiple operatives
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
Willingness and aptitude to acquire new skillsThis really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Planning coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.