|Location: Jersey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Jersey, Channel Islands
Construction Manager needed for a highly reputable Built and Infrastructure organisation based in Jersey who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Construction Manager that takes pride in their work with at least 5 years of working within the Construction Management position, ability to travel, stay away as and when needed, experience of working for a Tier 1 Contractor and excellent general knowledge of the construction and civil engineering industry.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered
- Excellent competitive salary
- Great pension contributions
- An opportunity to work with an expanding growing business who have accelerated growth over the past few years.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Construction Manager will include:
- Delivering the project on site, working alongside, PMS, H&S teams, QS, subcontract labour. Ensuring works are be completed on time and efficiently. This is key.
- You'll be reporting directly to Managing Director of Major Projects
- On a daily basis you'll be in charge of taking day to day of ownership and success of the project ensuring everything is running smoothly, proactively providing solutions to problems.
- Producing and maintaining a project programme covering the Design, Procurement and construction activities. This will typically be through working with the project planner and the rest of the project team.
- To keep the Project Manager informed of progress to programme and potential areas of risk and opportunity on a daily basis.
- Attend and act as a lead on project meetings
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports summarizing project progress, critical actions and other info.
What experience you need to be the successful Construction Manager:
- Batchelors degree in Engineering or Construction management if not this, 10+ years' experience in place of the degree within either civil engineering or construction.
- At least 5 years of working within the Construction Management position
- Ability to travel, stagy away as and when needed
- Experience of working for a Tier 1 Contractor
- Fully conserving with CDM and all other Health and Safety Regulations
- Confidence in own ability - Being able to drive a team.
- Excellent general knowledge of the construction and civil engineering industry
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.