|Location: Manchester||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Construction Planner to join the growing team of a leading main contractor. The Construction Planner will be site based and work alongside the Senior Planner providing contract planning on a recently won grade 2 listed refurbishment project valued circa £100m based in Central Manchester.
The Construction Planner will work closely with the Senior Planner and the project team and will play a crucial role in the projects successful delivery. The Construction Planner will help support the management of the construction programme and ensuring it is communicated the site team.
The Construction Planner will join a highly regarded name in the construction industry who have a strong pipeline of projects secured across the North West. They will be provided with a great working environment, no limits on career progression, the support of an experienced and approachable team and a competitive starting salary & package.
- Starting salary of between £50-70,000 + package
- Annual car allowance £5,000
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Hold a construction related qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Site based construction planning experience gained within a main contracting environment
- Solid understanding of the construction process and techniques
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of main planning software packages
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 64430.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.