|Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering
|Contact: Nick Taylor
Contract Delivery Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + 10% bonus & additional benefits incl. 25 days holiday, share options, pension
Contract Delivery Manager needed for a leading engineering firm based in Glasgow.
What the role of the Contract Delivery Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contract Delivery Manager will include:
- Manage the supplier responsibilities through the lifecycle and investigate and resolve claims for delay or poor performance
- Work with colleagues to deliver equipment from suppliers that meets our specification, quality, schedule and cost requirements whilst managing purchase orders and other deliverables
- Manage delivery of agreed milestones to cost and schedule whilst negotiating any contract change with suppliers
- Report monthly and quarterly on cost and schedule performance
- Actively pursue cost reduction or cost avoidance activity, often requiring multi stakeholder buy-in
- Working across an impressive internal network and with numerous suppliers, as well as shaping relationships and driving future successes
What experience you need to be the successful Contract Delivery Manager:
- Experience of direct procurement in similar complex environments
- Experience of managing complex contracts in a delivery phase
- Commercial acumen
- Able and comfortable communicating at many levels - from shop floor to senior Management
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent, working towards CIPS or suitable experience in a relevant role
- Experience of Project Management methodologies and techniques
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.