|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Contracts Manager needed for a well-known infrastructure services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Contracts Manager that takes pride in their work, with an in-depth knowledge and experience in resource planning and management as well as value and cost management. The successful candidate must hold the ability to lead a team as well as having excellent oral and written communication skills.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or equivalent and have a keen interest in Contract Management. If you have experience finalizing company's projects according to strict deadlines and within the allocated budget that would be a plus!
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Providing support to the pre-contracts team when putting together PQQ's and tenders
- Collating, distributing, and coordinating the handover of pre-tender information to the construction team
- Managing, coordinating, reviewing, and ensuring buildability of designs for construction
- Ensuring that the project is set up correctly, with the appropriate resources allocated for the works, i.e., plant, labour, materials etc
- Preparing and producing the contract programme, ensuring it is compliant and fit for purpose for specific contract suites
- Planning, tracking and scheduling project timelines, deliverables and milestones
What experience you need to be the successful Contracts Manager:
- Resource planning and management / value and cost management.
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to lead a team is essential
- Project planning
- Experience finalizing company's projects
- Background working to strict deadlines and within the allocated budget
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.