|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne||Salary: Company Car|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Contacts Manager needed for a well-known construction / utilities' organisation based in Newcastle who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Contracts Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of all Mechanical / Electrical work as well as having strong Mobile Contract Management experience.
- Competitive salary
- 24 day's holidays
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contracts Manager will include:
- The role involves managing a portfolio of TFM/M&E Regional Contracts, Small Projects, and Development of New Opportunities.
- To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment, and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients
- Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with contract SLA's and other requirements detailed within the contract documentation.
- To review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary
- Ensure financial policies and processes are effectively communicated, implemented, and monitored. Monitor and manage WIP/Debt to an acceptable level.
What experience you need to be the successful Contracts Manager:
- Strong knowledge of all Electrical and Mechanical works
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder management
- Mobile Contract Management experience
- Experience managing a small team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.