|Salary: £45000 - £62000 per annum + package
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
|Job Published: 21 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute and driven Cost Consultant to join a leading construction and infrastructure consultancy at their offices in Birmingham. The Cost Consultant will be joining a professional and growing team, delivering a variety of infrastructure and construction upgrades to Network Rail's assets across the West Midlands.
As a Cost Consultant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate cost estimation, budgeting, and forecasting for rail infrastructure and building projects.
- Collaborating with project teams to develop cost-effective solutions that meet client requirements.
- Providing expert advice on contract management, risk assessment, and procurement strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Supporting the development of cost reports and presenting them to stakeholders.
Cost Consultants considering applying for this position will need the following attributes and qualifications:
- Previous experience in rail projects, demonstrating a strong understanding of the rail industry's unique challenges and requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster productive relationships with stakeholders and project teams.
- In-depth knowledge of contracts and procurement practices related to the construction, infrastructure and rail sectors.
- A self-driven and ambitious attitude, showing a strong desire to advance your career in cost management
In return, the successful Cost Consultant can expect an opportunity that includes a structured career path with clear set goals and targets to become a Senior Cost Consultant. The role also promises job security, the support of an experienced team, inhouse support to become chartered and generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £62,000
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay and performance reviews
This is a fantastic opportunity that would be well suited to a Cost Consultant looking for rapid career progression within a forward thinking and innovative business. If you're looking to take your career to the next level whilst working for an industry leading business, apply today.
Cost Consultant, Rail Projects, Network Rail, Infrastructure, Buildings, Birmingham, Construction Consultancy, Contract Management, Cost Estimation, Procurement Strategies, Cost Forecasting, Communication Skills, Rail Industry, Compliance, Risk Assessment.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.