|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £500 - £600 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 18 days ago|
COVID Testing Workstream Lead
Remote (Occasional travel to Cambridgeshire)
5 Month Contract - £500 - £600 per day OUTSIDE IR35
COVID Testing Workstream Lead needed for a leading multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in the Cambridge area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded COVID Testing Workstream Lead that takes pride in their work.
This is a remote contract, with very occasional travel required to the client's office in Cambridge.
The successful COVID Testing Workstream Lead would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. This individual will be responsible for the 30 sites running PCR and antigen testing across UK, US, Sweden and Poland. This includes the roll out of new products and services, training, managing complaints and issues in accordance with CLIA and ISO17025. They are responsible for the HCP's supporting testing and work closely with site SHE key contacts to ensure all processes are compliant with regulatory, legal and data privacy requirements. This person is a member of the core programme team setting the direction and roadmap for testing to the end of 2021. The role depends on close collaboration with the core assessment team, workstream leads and local site leads and partners to ensure delivery of the assessment program.
What the role of the COVID Testing Workstream Lead entails:
Some of the main duties of the COVID Testing Workstream Lead will include:
- Managing thirty sites running testing across four countries in terms of both the site teams and the health care professionals. This includes roll out of all new services, training, managing any issues to comply with quality standards, data privacy and legal.
- Driving process simplification and standardisation across the assessment programme to maximise efficiencies and establish best practice
- Ensuring smooth running of all sites and adapting to change as required
- Contributing to key business activities such as return to the workplace
- Contributing to the delivery and implementation of the new IT web portal across all four countries
- Working in close collaboration with other workstream leads, the PCR project manager and the antibody project manager on a regular basis.
- Leading regular site meetings to ensure all key stakeholders are updated and informed
- Participation in programme core team meetings each week
- Develops and cultivates best practise across all sites
What experience you need to be the successful COVID Testing Workstream Lead:
- Understanding of Project Management techniques, tools and principles
- Strong organisation and planning skills, with attention to detail
- A professional, enthusiastic and proactive approach, with the ability to independently manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Experience working collaboratively in a global team in a demanding, dynamic setting
- Ability to think innovatively and find new ways to achieve challenging goals
- Clear quick decision-making and communication of those decisions
- A team player with very strong collaborative and networking skills
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to influence others
- Comfortable with risk and ambiguous situations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a COVID Testing Workstream Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.