|Salary: Up to £23000.00 per annum + great benefits
|Sector: IT & Telecoms
|Contact: Hannah Baker
|Job Published: 20 days ago
Customer Care Representatives
Exeter - Hybrid
Customer Care Representative's needed for a full fibre broadband provider based in Exeter who are looking to employ a number of experienced and well-rounded Customer Care Representatives that take pride in their work.
The successful candidate will need be an organised, friendly, and outgoing person who puts the customer experience at the heart of everything they do. You will do this by delivering a strong attention to detail along with positive, accurate communications to customers.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong time management and a love of working with people. You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment and be able to adjust your priorities as needed.
- Salary: £23,000 - per annum
- 30 day's holiday + bank holidays!
- Enhanced Sick leave and family leave
- Death in Service/ Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Wellbeing support through our EAP 'Help at Hand'
Health Cash Plan
- Career Progression
- Pension (optional)
- Private Medical Care (optional)
- Private Dental Care (optional)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Customer Care Representatives will include:
- Dealing with customer communications via phone, email and live chat.
- Owning the customer's experience, including installation management, Customer Care and phone number porting requests.
- Proactive management of customers' experience prior and following their installation, ensuring that they have regular contact with JFL and have realistic expectations any issues the customer may have such as Loss of service and or installation timescales.
- Identifying potential advocate customers that can be approached for case studies and customer feedback quotes
- Liaising with other teams within the business to ensure an efficient customer journey whether Pre or post install.
What experience you need to be the successful Customer Care Representative:
- Customer service experience (office environment, call centre, face to face all considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Self-motivated and have a willingness to get stuck in
- You will have the confidence and ability to talk to colleagues in different departments, and at various levels within the business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Care Representative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.