|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Customer Change Engineer
Rate: £35 - £45p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Change Engineer, Customer, Client, Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Problem Solving, SOQ, BOE, Stakeholder, Schedules
An experienced Change Engineer is required to play a key role in generating proposals in response to customer change requests. The changes will cover a broad of disciplines and require experience in Systems, Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
So, what will you be doing as a Change Engineer?
- Ensure company processes are adhered to
- Generation of schedules
- Identification, scope and provide mitigations associated with identified risks
- Generation of Statement of Works
- Carry out stakeholder reviews
- Support of programmes and business level EPPs
What are we looking for in our next Change Engineer?
- Knowledge and experience within Systems Engineering
- Have broad knowledge of Engineering disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Systems etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have strong Microsoft Office experience
- Have strong verbal and written skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.