|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Cyber Security, Incident Response, Monitoring, Identification, Analysis, Vulnerability, Detection, Malware, Forensics, Hacking, Penetration Testing, Firewall, TCP/IP, Linux, Python, PHP, Scripting
An experienced Security Analyst is required to play a key role in holding responsibility for monitoring identifiers and suspect activity that indicates a potential security incident.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Cyber Security Analyst?
- Collect and investigate alerts, firewall logs, host system logs, network traffic logs and intrusion detection system alerts.
- Perform Black Box Malware Analysis
- Develop new IR tools and techniques by researching and basing it on open source principles
- Perform further incident response, investigations and containment activities across cloud based and on premises Linux/Unix, Windows and Mac estates.
What are we looking for in our next Cyber Security Analyst?
- Hold a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Security Analyst
- Have proven experience of intrusion detection and vulnerability analysis
- Have experience with network analysis tools
- Have an excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS etc
- Have a strong knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems and methods of hacking/penetration testing
- Have a working knowledge of a least one scripting language - Python, PHP, Java, JQuery, Pearl
- Experience reviewing raw log files, data correlation and analysis
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cyber Security Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cyber Security Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.