|Location: Bristol||Salary: Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence, Engineering, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Cyber Security / Cyber Safety Consultant
Bristol or Surrey with flexible wfh also available.
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package.
**SC Clearance is required for these positions**
We are looking for multiple Cyber Security / Cyber Safety Engineers to join a rapidly growing team with a unique take on this exciting and challenging discipline. The majority of your work will be providing support within the defence aviation domain helping to ensure that Air Systems remain safe despite potential cyber attacks which would threaten the safety of aircraft to operate, ensuring that appropriate focus is given to the operational technology aspects of the platforms.
This includes providing assurance through the creation of Safety and Certification artefacts or assessment of compliance against industry regulation and standards.
- Managing or supporting Cyber Security/Safety programmes
- A good understanding of the Cyber life cycle and Safety lifecycle and their interactions, particularly when applied to platforms where a Cyber threat may result in a potential safety critical impact.
- Experience of Cyber Security standards DO-326A/ED-202A, DO-356A/ED-203A, DO-355A/ED-204A.
- An understanding of secure by design methodologies and standards such as IEC62443.
- Knowledge of (Def Stan) 00-056, Def Stan 00-055 & Def Stan 05-138 and Air safety processes such as (ARP) 4754 & 4761.
- An understanding of Software Assurance standards such as DO-178C, IEC 61508 and DO-254.
- The ability to assess design evidence against standards listed.
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering with the ability to understand client requirements, unpack complex certification challenges and develop solution strategies
Other advantageous requirements:
- Defence aviation experience
- A Master's degree in an Cyber, Engineering, Computer Science, Safety or related subject; or similar experience gained through previous employment;
- Be CEng/IEng accredited or a desire to work towards it with mentored professional development;
- Project and Technical Management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of safety assessment and analysis techniques and application across a variety of systems and platforms.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.