|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Data Analayst with Adobe Analytics experience
In the role of Data Analyst, you'll be accountable for delivery of actionable insight and analysis across the Digital domain using data from across a wide range of sources. This may include specializing within an area, e.g. an individual app or product, but while remaining a part of the Analytics function. Your output supports decision making for our key stakeholders through quality and actionable insights to deliver a holistic customer view, while also working closely with the rest of data and decisioning to ensure best practices are shared across the team.
Responsibilities as Data Analyst:
· Drives decision-making using the power of data and insights
· Develops strong relationships with our internal customers across the business, to help them drive their KPIs.
· Produces high-quality, actionable insights to understand customer interactions with the compnaies digital touchpoints.
· Helps coach the business to interpret analyses and reports better, to improve their data literacy.
· Analyses data from multiple sources, including digital and offline sources where needed
· Act as the subject matter expert for specific business analysis, providing input into development of new products and ensuring consistently high quality analysis is delivered to support the business.
· Lead on projects to deliver new reporting and /or analysis, from requirements capture, to designing the content and output, to working with developers and data managers in getting the data to analyze and build the output
· Maintain quality governance and controls to ensure consistent and accurate analysis is produced.
· Focus on process improvement and technology automation to improve our customers' experience and efficiency, driving deeper extensive use insight and analysis
· Deliver and own self-serve reporting solutions dashboards (where appropriate) that provide a deep understanding of our products, how the business is performing and the key drivers.
· Take a holistic view of the analysis and reporting requirements of the business and use your expertise to interpret systems, processes and data to design brilliant solutions.
· Making the difficult, simple to clearly communicate latest data and reports to all levels of the organization.
· Expertise in digital technologies and ways of working
· Strong analytical skills
· Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
· Adobe Analytics
· SQL structure languages
· Work with Voice of the customer tools, e.g. Medallia, OpinionLab
· Work with Session Replay tools, e.g. SessionCam, Decibel Insight
Data Analyst - Adobe Analytics
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.