|Location: North London, London||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Construction, Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 14 days ago|
A leading main contractor is currently looking for an experienced Design Manager to join their team on an exciting project based in North London, a major station upgrade project valued at £60m consisting of new ticket halls, bridges, step free access and platform extensions.
The Design Manager will be responsible for managing the design consultant activities and deliverables to ensure they are completed in line with the agreed programme which might include more than one consultant. The will ensure both input and output deliverables for the design are tracked and reported to the Project Manager as required. The Design Manager will act as the technical lead on the project unless an Engineering Manager is present.
- £65-75,000 per annum
- £6,000 annual car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 33 days annual leave
- Plus other great benefits
- Must have spent 12 months completing designs as part of a consultancy or temporary works design department
- Will have both substantial construction and design experience.
- Ability to deputise for the Project Manager if required.
- Understands the Principal Designer Duties including ERIC
- Main contracting background
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further details quoting reference 944952.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.