|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Syrett|
DevOps Engineer (DevOps, AWS, CloudFormation, SaaS, Cloud, Linux, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, TeamCity, Chef, Puppet)
DevOps Engineer required by an international Software company based in Ealing, West London. My client are looking to recruit a talented DevOps Engineer who will enjoy the following remuneration package and additional benefits:
- Up to £85k as a starting salary (depending on relevant experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance, 5 x salary!
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
- 1 day per week working from home
- A great opportunity for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- Luxury modern offices within a 3 minute walk from the station, in a trendy area known for restaurants and socialising
The relevant DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing deployment automation, as well as automating processes, monitoring and alerting within the production environment, and drive up resilience, security and scalability by putting best practices in place using AWS services. You will work alongside talented Software Developers (C#) and QA and build a continuous delivery pipeline. These are just some of the responsibilities in this challenging and exciting role.
- SaaS microservice deployment
- AWS services such as CloudFormation
- Continuous Integration (such as Jenkins, TeamCity or GoCD)
- Scritpting with a Linux environment
Beneficial / Nice to have Skills:
- Agile, Scrum or Kanban
- RabbitMQ, Redis or ElasticSearch
- Oracle or SQL Server
- JD Edwards or Oracle E-Business Suite
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate, so if you're interested then please contact me ASAP or send me a relevant CV.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.