|Location: Reading||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Marketing||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Contract Duration - 9 Months
Digital Marketing Specialist required, on a contract basis, by a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Reading. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the franchise Digital owners, manage and deliver regionally led digital projects within Search, Analytics and Personalization. You will be responsible for the management of main B2C website Content Management System, including facilitation of training programs working closely with key teams within the organisation and external agencies.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist must be degree educated in a relevant subject such as Marketing, Communications or Business, along with significant experience in Digital Marketing. It would be beneficial if you have a background in the Healthcare sector.
Some of the main duties of the Digital Marketing Specialist will include:
- Manage and drive delivery of key B2C Digital initiatives on behalf of the Franchise Digital Team, in close collaboration with a number of teams within the business and local market digital leads from scope to delivery.
- Manage and drive regionally led SEO strategy implementation and act as the key custodian of the SEO strategy and consultant with all local market digital leads.
- Remain up-to-date with latest changes in Digital landscape especially within SEO and Analytics that affect digital communications; implement and communicate best practices and tactics.
- Manage and drive timely reporting of digital activities working closely with analytics agency.
- Lead the timely delivery of periodic digital performance reporting collaborating closely with Analytics agency as well as Digital Managers.
- Support the governance, update and maintenance of approved Analytics tools and dashboards.
- Drive digital focus and reduce complexity by adoption & adherence to Franchise internal ways of working; high collaborative spirit
- Support the launch and implementation of B2C Personalization strategy working closely with external vendors.
What experience you need to be the successful Digital Marketing Specialist:
- A Bachelor's degree in is required; (Preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business)
- 3-5 years or more business experience in digital marketing
- Excellent end-to-end project management experience and skills, planning, coordination and organisation
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing with an understanding of Consumer Marketing Communications. Healthcare experience would be valuable
- Fluency in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the professional experience and cross-channel marketing mix
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behaviour, acquisition and sales
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and experience with web measurement/analytics
- Experience with Drupal, Google tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console). Sales Force experience will be valuable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.