|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £90000 - £115000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Director of Medical Affairs and Clinical Research
Director of Medical Affairs and Clinical Research and the associated team will lead my clients Clinical Development and Research programs, the objectives of which are to develop and validate clinical treatment paradigms that use their solutions in collaboration with my clients customers. In addition, this role and the associated team will provide clinical oversight and input into Product Development, Regulatory, Training, Education, Strategy, Sales and Marketing efforts and liaison to national and international medical organization.
- Manage the Clinical Development Consortia and associated clinical development programs, including industry sponsored clinical trials and external clinical research collaborations.
- Organize clinical input and support for R&D, Training, Education, Strategy, Regulatory, Sales and Marketing projects.
- Work with Corporate Research,to understand and fulfill clinical and business requirements as they relate to emerging trends in the field.
- Support the development of clinical data strategies for relevant business lines.
- Communicate clinical strategy to stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Support clinical education of non-clinical staff.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of key opinion leaders to facilitate successful launch and life cycle management of the company's solutions. Support affiliates globally in development of national KOL activities.
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- M.D.D.O. or equivalent degree is required. Must be Board certified or eligible in either Radiation or Clinical Oncology
- Strong experience in radiation oncology and its clinical applications
- Clinical research experience is preferred.
- Prior experience with academic industrial collaborations is strongly desired.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially public speaking.
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language.
- Desire and ability to work in teams with members from different countries and cultures.
Additional local information
- Travel: Must be able to travel internationally based on the needs of the business, approximately 25% of the time.
- Location: This position is intended for a Europe/UK-based radiation or clinical oncologist. In person team meetings will primarily occur in Crawley, UK.
- This individual may maintain a part-time clinical practice at his or her discretion.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.