|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Director, Real Estate Originator (London)
C£90,000 + Package
Our client has executed a number of private equity and capital market transactions over the years, advising clients across the UK and globally.
Summary of the Role
The role will source opportunities, directly from property companies and other borrowers operating in the commercial and residential sectors.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are experienced originators/brokers with strong client relationships / networks and who can demonstrate a track record of originating and delivering on client mandates.
In terms of geographical focus, the main areas will be the UK and Europe.
You will join a high-performing and growing team, drawn from diverse professional backgrounds, that strives to add value and think differently.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Independently originating new funding mandates from your network of borrowers
- Negotiating and structuring loans you have originated with borrowers
- Maintaining a network of contacts to source borrowing/lending opportunities
- Overseeing due diligence on underlying property, influencing legal and structuring discussions
- Representing the firm in market interactions with lender partners, investors and other professionals
- Driving multiple transactions simultaneously from agreeing terms through to completion
- Attending networking events to promote and affirm the firms market presence
- Delivering on ad hoc tasks that are applicable to a small, energetic team environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a track-record of sourcing and securing deals through personal trusted network of agents and contacts across commercial and residential real estate asset classes
- Significant real estate transactions experience with a focus on UK and Europe
- Experience of structuring and negotiation of transaction terms
- Degree level education together with further industry qualifications (ideally RICS / IMC)
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, resilient, competitive and able to absorb detail quickly
- Excellent communication skills, along with a consultative approach
- Enjoys working in and thrive as part of an ambitious and tightknit team
Key requirement is to find someone who can originate new transactions, you will have a strong network of borrowers who are looking for finance. The business is looking to attract someone who is currently positioned within a broker or arranger role of real estate loans and their day job is that of sourcing new deals and connecting with the lenders.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.