|Location: City of London, London, England||Salary: £150 - £180 per day|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£140-180 per day / £30k - 35k per year
I have an opportunity for a Document Controller to join a large, residential developer on a major project in Central London on a temp to perm basis.
The document controller will report to the office manager and be responsible for managing documents from various teams within the project. Some of your key duties will include:
- Maintaining accurate records
- Filing of documents from various teams
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work
- Using the Asite management system
- Providing first class administrative support for the project team
Document Controllers considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 18 months experience working in a similar role
- Familiar with using Asite
- Experience of working for a main contractor or developer within the construction sector
This position is offered on a temp to perm basis, initially with a day rate of around £140 to £180 and then to a salaried role paying around £30k to £35k per year.
Call Matt Clegg at Gold Group today to apply for this opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.