|Location: Nottingham||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Great opportunity for a .NET Developer to join and forward thinking, cutting edge, award winning delivery focused business who are thriving.
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for developing enterprise level software solutions as well as working on smaller iterative development projects. Working for a Delivery focused Consultancy, flexibility to travel is required for this role, as the client sites will be based in the Midlands. The .NET Developer role is paying between £45,000 - £65,000 plus benefits.
I'm not just looking for a bog standard .NET Developer, I need a multi-faceted technologist who has strong experience of developing complex applications within a .NET environment.
As .NET Developer just some of the technologies you can expect to work with and learn!!!!!
* Experience of app containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere
* Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Cassandra
* Exposure to Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Solr, Lucene, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
* Exposure to cloud platform technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
* Exposure to web development, including Angular, React/Flux
* Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP &/or Kanban)
For the opportunity to work here as a .NET Developer and to learn some of the above you should have:
* 5 to 10 years of development and delivery experience with C#
* Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
* Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
* Familiarity with a few databases, like Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, etc
* Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
* Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
* Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching and mentoring of other technologists
* Development of highly concurrent systems (multi-threaded and/or distributed)
This .NET Developer role offers great career prospects with the chance to move into Technical Architecture and Technical Project Management if you so wish.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.