|Location: Netherlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Power Platform/Dynamics 365 Senior Technical Consultant / Architect
This is a wide-ranging role where you are expected to act like a lead & flex your technical and professional skills, as you oversee the computing strategy for end user productivity and help us lead on standards for cloud consumption
- Requires at least 8 - 15 years of IT experience. Must have Power Platform/Dynamic 365 expert level experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in leading technical/platform/functional implementations & consulting.
- Experience with scoping, designing and defining technical requirements.
- Strong platform delivery knowledge working with Architecture & operations team.
- Strong knowledge in platform integration, implementation & deployment experience.
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform (Core), Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Power Apps, Power Automate
- At least 8 years of relevant experience on Power Platform Core (Dataverse/CDS, Model driven apps, Portals), Dynamics CRM / 365.
- At least 2 Years of relevant experience on Power Apps & Power Automate/MS Flow.
- Strong working knowledge on Azure (Azure Functions, Service Bus, Application insight, Power Shell).
- Experience/knowledge on implementing Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder, Robotic Process Automation/Desktop Flow.
- Experience with Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder, Robotic Process Automation/Desktop Flow.
- Experience with building & deploying Power Apps component framework (PCF Control).
- Analytically oriented to establish root causes of defects and incidents that may pop up during the initial environment set up and service onboarding of Power Platform and Dataverse (CDS) scaleup/scale out.
- Strong working knowledge of integrations to other data sources.
- Experience in architecting custom business solutions to client specifications.
- Effective working knowledge on the licensing model and the feature mapping across the power platform
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Scrum & Azure DevOps).
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Nice to have: Experience with the CRM and Sales parts of MS D365.
- Bachelors/degree in information technology
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you are responsible to report/review the outcome of testing and to identify potential improvements to the design & process according to agreed designs/requirements for canvas/model driven apps specially for integrated use case of Power Platform and D365.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to thrive for Performance optimization and continuous improvement opportunities on Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform from a Platform point of view, collaborate strongly with Architects & various teams in developing & designing the solution by applying the Enterprise service architectural principles.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to collaborate with Business Analysts to function in various businesses in identifying and preventing risks from the requirements gathering phase and all through the lifecycle of the project.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to have experience on the development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications and the production of the relevant technical documentation, such as Platform designs, application development and designs review guidelines/SOP documentation for the support team.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to have a strong technical background specifically to deliver a complex Power Platform /Dynamics CRM integrated Enterprise service.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to have the capacity to assist the support team in training the users of the Power platform,
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to have knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards and testing, from PoC through to UAT.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, we expect you to learn quickly on the job, with a keen eye for resolving challenges, interact virtually with a range of global IT teams and other stakeholders, translating end user requirements into technical design specifications.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.