|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Scott|
Electrical Engineer needed for a multinational technology organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Electrical Engineer that to support development and delivery of a broad range of test equipment
The. role will allow the ideal candidate to show case their skills and initiative taking on a series of exciting and challenging work packages, with clear opportunities for progression and further skills acquisition.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Engineer will include:
- Test equipment Hardware Design, Manufacture and Test
- Support to Verification and test
- Support to Manufacturing
- PCB Fabrication
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Engineer:
- Qualified or experienced to at least HND level in an Electrical/Electronic discipline.
- Knowledge of Electrical Design and modelling tools. (Cadstar, Autocad (PCB) SPICE and Multsim.)
- Proficient and well versed in component identification and practical soldering skills.
- Capable of safely using common Electrical Test Equipment, Scopes Multimeters, etc.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills. (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Desire to develop further responsibility and skills within the team.
- Knowledge of CCD and CMOS Operation and testing highly desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.