|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Electronics, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Electrical Engineer needed for a design consultancy based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Electrical Lighting Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Street Lighting. If you have had experience working on projects including ITS, EV charging points or smart city schemes this is a bonus!
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in Electrical Engineer or a similar field. Experience working hands on with an electrical design team is desirable.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Engineer will include:
- Undertaking site surveys and assessments.
- Undertaking electrical designs and calculations using Amtech software or similar.
- You will be responsible for coordinating different design tasks with various clients, contractors, manufacturers, and internal and external design teams
What experience you need to be the successful Electrical Engineer:
- Ideally you will have a minimum 4 years' experience (preferably in a consultancy within a street lighting or electrical design team)
- Skills including the use of: AutoCAD, Microsoft office(word, excel and power point)
- Good understanding of lighting standards BS 7671 18th Edition, and guidance Notes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.