|Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Stoke on Trent, Crewe commutable.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Package
Key Skills: Electrical, Maintenance, Fault Finding, Machinery, Inspection, Testing, Electronic, PLC, HMI, Sensors, Motors, Drives
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required to join my client working on array of Machinery.
Working from site my client is looking to onboard an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their growing team. Working within this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated Technician to support the maintenance of machinery in the factory. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- Attending Electrical breakdowns
- Compete electrical fault finding on machinery throughout factory
- Carrying out of inspection and testing
- Improvement of production process efficiency
- TO carry out proactive and reactive maintenance
What are we looking for in our next Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- Time served in an automation environment
- Holds a relevant qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering - 17th Edition certificate
- Have a good understanding of working with automated systems including PLCs, HMIs, Motors & Switches
- Fault finding experience
- Willingness to work a shift pattern - Late's & earlies
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Electrical Maintenance expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in a globally recognised organisation as the new Electrical Maintenance Engineer, hit that apply button now!