|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
Electrical Systems Engineer
3 month rolling contract
An Electrical Systems Engineer is needed for a market-leading Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire. They are looking to employ a contract Electrical Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of high voltage power distribution units and hybrid electric vehicles.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electrical Systems Engineer will include:
- To develop the design for an electric aircrafts distribution system
- Keep current, control and protect the hybrid battery electric vehicle
- Design of high voltage power distribution units.
- Working closely with the mechanical engineers, avionics engineers and airworthiness engineers to ensure compliance
- Using your expert knowledge in electric vehicles and HV charging & battery systems, as well as electrical wiring, printed circuits, bonding, EMC and insulation.
What you need to be the successful Electrical Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Electrical Systems Engineer and have a chance to be an integral part of exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Aerospace/Automation Industry experience
- Working knowledge electrical engineer, backed up with a degree or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Proven work history on Hybrid battery electric vehicles
- Proven work history with high voltage power distribution units.
- Strong knowledge of the aerospace or automation industry.
- Be eligible to pass SC clearance
- Competent user of Microsoft Office & design programs
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical systems engineer within the aerospace/automation industry, so please do apply if you are interested!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.