|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Up to £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
ElectroMechanical Engineer needed for a leading Defence company based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ someone with a proven track record of design within the ElectroMechanical domain, also understands design principals, and ideally has experience with CREO4 CAD/ Windchill 11.0 Product Data Management Tool, within the Defence industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the ElectroMechanical Engineer will include:
- Detailed design of the 'Mechanical Packaging' of complex 'Electrical/Electronic Sub-Systems', ensuring all the necessary EMI/EMC design principals are captured, as well as best practice structural mounting, thermal management and environmental robustness are achieved.
- The role will lead a Team of mechanical design engineers providing guidance and direction where required and take full ownership of the ElectroMechanical aspects of the design.
- Together, with other domain leads, be responsible for the entire product through its design lifecycle ensuring it meets the customers' needs as an integrated unit.
- Be conversant with defence standards when applied to armoured fighting vehicle components, particularly around the specifics that impact mechanical packaging of electronic components.
What you need to be the successful ElectroMechanical Engineer:
In order to be the successful ElectroMechanical Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven track record of design within the ElectroMechanical domain, demonstrating detailed understanding of the design principals that need to be considered when packaging a complex electrical/electronic sub-system.
- Ideally has experience of CREO4 CAD and Windchill 11.0 Product Data Management Tool.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an ElectroMechanical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the ElectroMechanical Engineer, you must be eligible for Security Clearance!