|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Salary - Can not be advertised
Wimborne, Dorset - permanent
Electronics Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within the nuclear industry based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (hold a British passport only).
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance (Must hold a British passport ONLY)
Benefits for the Electronics Engineer:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Electronics Engineer:
The Electronic Engineer will be one of a team of engineers providing services in support of a analogue, digital and computer based safety systems. The team is responsible for analysing Instrumentation and Control (l&C) equipment and proposing new and innovative solutions to enable the equipment to be operated for the life of the plant.
Some of the main duties the Electronics Engineer will include:
* Detailed analysis of specific aspects of existing equipment to establish requirements for replacement or refurbishment.
* Helping to establish a number of candidate solutions.
* Supporting discussions of the proposed solutions with customer representatives to agree the optimum solution in terms of cost, timescale and ease of implementation.
* Liaison with suppliers regarding supply and support of third party equipment.
* Carrying out specified design and development work in own area of competence.
* Occasionally supporting the installation and commissioning of equipment on the customer's site if needed.
* Supporting good customer relationships by presenting a professional engineering approach to the work.
* Supporting the team's engineering capabilities with individual skill and determination.
* Developing personal engineering capability across the safety system and instrumentation areas.
* Produce technical reports clearly identifying the preferred course of action and why after the analysis of the legacy designs.
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
* Able to demonstrate skill and experience in a specific area relating to electronic equipment design or maintenance, preferably in a regulated industry.
* Demonstrable ability in electrical work and/or analogue and digital electronics using conventional logic families and programmable logic.
* Appropriate technical qualifications in specific areas of electrical or electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
* Ability to communicate effectively within peer group and with manager I team leader.
* Capable of producing good oral and written communications.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Electronics Engineer to progress their career within the Nuclear industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.