|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
Electronics Engineer - Redhill
Working as part of a professional team, designing highly engineered products and systems supplied to the leisure industry Worldwide:
- Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
- 25 days holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance (X4 Base Earnings)
- Pension Programme (Company Match up to 8%)
- Rewards - Discount Scheme
As an Electronics Engineer, some of the main duties will include:
- Selecting and testing relevant technologies
- Schematic design
- PCB circuit design and Layouts
- Design, Build + test of own prototype electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Organising Prototypes for evaluation (PCB & PCBAs)
- Writing of embedded software
- Fault finding to component level on analogue, digital and embedded microprocessors technologies
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
- Proven track record and experience as an Electronics Engineer.
- Excellent schematic design and PCB layout
- Good knowledge and experience of both the hardware + software (assembly language or C) aspects of 8-16 bit microcontroller based design.
- Experience in design & development of electro-mechanical assemblies (analogue & digital)
- Comprehensive understanding of Product design life cycle
- Orcad Capture and Layout. Knowledge of stepper motors, desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity where as an Electronics Engineer you will be working with a committed and developing team of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers. If you share determination and high standards, then this opportunity could be your next career move. Why not make an application, today. You will receive a call to discuss your technical strengths and career objectives.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.