|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Electronics Engineer needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Electronics Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the design and development of electronic hardware and embedded software.
The successful Electronics Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
* Design, develop and testing of new hardware and related embedded software
* Work from outline customer specifications to generate internal design requirements
* Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with MIL-STD-461
* Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling and calculations
* Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
* Assist project management, senior management and production, with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
What you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
* Strong degree in Software / Electronics or related discipline is essential
* Previous experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of fundamental electronics principles
* Knowledge of EMC qualification testing to MIL-STD-461 would be highly beneficial
* Experience of embedded electronics development and solid understanding of project design life cycle
* Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
* Familiar with classic motion control concepts with some experience in control systems engineering.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.