|Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Electronics Engineer needed for a defence organisation based in Rugeley who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Electronics Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of electronic circuits and PCBs.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. HNC in Electrical or Electronics Engineering etc. and have a keen interest in the defence sector.
- Bonus schemes
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
- Inclusive working environment
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Electronics Engineer will include:
- Design and development of electronic circuits
- Undertake Business roles as delegated through the engineering hierarchy
- Undertake reasonable tasks as directed by the engineering and project functions
- Undertake appraisals of engineers as delegated by the Head of engineering through the engineering hierarchy
- Analysis of electronic circuits
- Generation of requirements for electronic systems
- Schematic and design Capture
- PCB layout advice and review
- Component selection, advice and review
- Undertake engineering Tasks as required by the project and the business in support of projects and programs
- Undertake internal and external meetings as required by the business
- Interface to the customer on technical and project issues
- Document appropriately the work and activities undertaken in line with local operating procedures
What experience you need to be the successful Electronics Engineer:
- Minimum HNC qualification in relevant subject or commensurate experience in relevant discipline.
- Ability to work in a team
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer willing to undertake varied tasks related to the support of the electronics and surrounding system
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to electronics manufacturing
- Understanding of basic analogue design
- Understanding of basic digital design
- An understanding of schematic capture and drawing review
- Circuit simulation
- Wiring definition experience
- An understanding of PCB Layout supervision
- Broad knowledge of other areas of engineering (e.g. systems, mechanical, motors, etc)
- Design for EMC
- Environmental qualification
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.