|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Bristol, Surrey, Staffordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Embedded, C, C++, Ada, DO-178, IEC 61508, MISRA, Safety, UML, SCADE, Requirements, Design, V&V, Bids, Client, Integration
Experienced Embedded Software Engineers are required at all levels to join my client to work on a variety of projects, in multiple industries, developing the capability within the organisation; working across the whole software lifecycle in supporting clients in the analysis, development and assurance of their embedded systems. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
What are we looking for in our next Embedded Software Engineer?
- Degree educated in a Computer Science, Electronics Engineering discipline
- Working towards Chartership status
- Expertise in Control Systems Design, C++/Ada
- Expertise in Real Time Embedded Software Development & Control System Design
- Possesses a good understanding of:
- Software Modelling - UML/SCADE
- Software Safety Standards - IEC61508, DO-178B/C, EN 50128, ISO26262
- Modelling & Simulation tools MATLAB, Simulink
- Requirements Analysis - DOORS
- Preparation of bids & proposals
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in Embedded Software Engineering, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Embedded Software Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY