|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: Electronics||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Dartford, Kent
Rate: £30-40 an hour.
Embedded Software Engineer required to join my client in Dartford.
Due to continuous growth and increase in projects we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to come and join the team for an initial 3 months.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that can come in a hit the ground running. You will be joining a small team of engineers who are tasked with delivering new products.
- Take the lead on embedded codebases from development environment to product release.
- Embedded hardware and toolchain selection and management.
- Product verification and validation.
- Electronics prototyping.
- Preparation of detailed documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience within software development life-cycle
- Programming with Embedded C/C++
- Integrating and working with sensors, ideally within an embedded context.
- Experience with on or more of the following: I2C, SPI, CAN or UART.
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers that are able to start within 2 weeks, if you tick the boxes and are able to start at short notice hit that apply button now!