|Location: Yeovil, Somerset||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Taylor|
6 Month initial contract
EMC Engineer needed for a leading defence engineering organisation based in Yeovil who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded EMC Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree and have a keen interest in EMC engineering. If you have experience from a defence, aerospace or maritime background that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the EMC Engineer will include:
- Provide input to Radio Frequency environmental studies that may be required in support of programmes
- Compile EMC Control Plans and Test Reports
- Review incoming design documentation and test results from the company's vendors.
- Determine suitability for operation of Maritime equipment
- Generate additional limitations and advice to be included in the design documentation generated by the company.
What experience you need to be the successful EMC Engineer:
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience in an EMC Design and test role.
- Knowledge of EC Compliance regulations and of UK and US Military EMC procedures including Def-Stan 59-41/59-411, Mil Std 461, DO/RTCA 160
- Knowledge of Maritime systems, including radars
- Knowledge of aircraft Avionic systems and/or maritime
- Understanding and experience of test procedures and hands on data analysis in a complex systems integration environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a EMC Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.