|Location: Hertfordshire||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management, Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 22 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager with extensive Water Treatment experience to join a leading main contractor on an exciting major project based in Hertfordshire. They will join a leading name in UK main contracting who are renowned for their expertise in delivering complex infrastructure projects.
The Engineering Manager will become an integral part of an established team responsible for delivering a significant infrastructure project. They will oversee the daily operations of an Ultrafiltration-Reverse Osmosis plant. As the primary contact, their responsibilities will include ensuring the proper maintenance of all plant, machinery, and equipment associated with the Water Treatment Plant (WTP), with the goal of minimizing the risk of unplanned downtime.
- Experience of process engineering, ideally of reverse osmosis and ultra filtration in water treatment
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven effective collaborative leadership
- The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of the chemistry of water treatment
- They should be organised and self-motivated and be willing to be out on site and develop relationships with site teams and contractors.
- Good communication skills, report writing skills and computer literacy (especially MS Excel)
- Starting salary of between £80-95,000
- Annual car allowance of £6,500
- Travel expenses
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to purchase additional days)
- Flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65284.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.