|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Cowley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
My client is looking for Senior microbiologists with strong environmental monitoring experience to oversee and lead the expansion of their offsite environmental monitoring programme.
Working alongside the QC team and reporting to the QC Manager, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity and the support to create and develop a world leading environmental monitoring design, improvement and validation consultancy for existing and new clients throughout the UK.
To be considered you will need ;
- A practical understanding of working aseptically and environmental monitoring programmes; experience in qualifying cleanrooms is desirable too
- Practical, hands on experience and understanding of GMP or GLP especially when these relate to clean room environments
- Leadership/ supervision of a EM laboratory team
- BSc in a relevant science subject or relevant work experience
- Training and QC testing experience would be highly beneficial
Contact me ASAP for more information, thank you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.