|Location: Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Environmental Trials Engineer
Environmental Trials Engineer needed for a well-known defence organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Environmental Trials Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the Defence Standard, specifically 00-035.
The successful candidate would desirably hold - HNC/HND or Degree qualification in a relevant engineering or science subject etc and have a keen interest in Environmental Trials. If you have an awareness of Quality Assurance, external standards, and internal auditing that would be a plus!
- 25 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Environmental Trials Engineer will include:
- Define and lead set-ups and conduct environmental test programs in accordance with the customer specifications & working procedures ensuring a compliance with all safety legislation associated with the activities;
- Demonstrate understanding for the safe and correct way to stimulate test assets with vibration, shock, climatic and temperature profiles as well as the inspection and radiography of the equipment throughout the test regime;
- To undertake tests including the direction of others, associated with conducting environmental testing of test assets, and all supporting activities;
What experience you need to be the successful Environmental Trials Engineer:
- Working knowledge of the Defence Standard, specifically 00-035;
- An awareness of Quality Assurance, external standards, and internal auditing;
- Proficient in one or more areas of Environmental Testing;
- Detailed knowledge and experience of environmental engineering
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle full time;
- Must hold or be eligible to attain UK SC Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Trials Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.