|Location: Elland, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stefan Beck||Job Published: 20 days ago|
We are currently seeking an experienced, driven Construction Estimator for our client - an expanding commercial refurbishment contractor based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, delivering projects throughout the UK.
The Estimator will contribute to the expansion of the business. Joining them in their brand-new offices and delivering an exceptional service to their refurbishment and fit-out contracts, across the retail, Leisure and commercial sectors.
The successful candidate must have 5 years+ experience with experience in the fit-out and refurbishment sector with good joinery knowledge. This will cover all aspects of internal fit out and bespoke joinery manufacture.
The Estimator will be based from our clients offices in Elland. However travel will be required throughout the UK with overnight stays to meet the needs of the business.
Main Duties of this role will cover.
- Take offs
- Compiling estimates for clients
- Assessing labour, material and equipment Costs as required
- Analysing different quotes from sub contractors and suppliers
- Recording and pricing variations
- Preparing quotations, budgets and tender returns
- Attending client meetings and Site where necessary to meet the requirements of the business
- Negotiating terms with and appointing subcontractors
- Tracking of live project costs and variations against budget, producing reports
- Interfacing with clients throughout project duration, attending meetings, networking to meet the needs of the business.
On offer to the successful applicant.
- Basic Salary up to £40000 P.A D.O.E
- A fully expensed company vehicle will be provided for business use, Whilst attending sites / meeting with clients. However candidates will be expected to have their own transport to travel to and from the office.
- Company Pension
- 28 Days statutory Holiday
- Laptop / Ipad / mobile phone