|Location: London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
UK Wide with travel to London 2-3 times a month
up to £70,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estimator with rail experience to join a large main contractor delivering a number of major projects across the UK. This fantastic opportunity promises the security of long term, secured work, the backing of a cash rich, well regarded main contractor and a career path that includes realistic routes to progress to Managing Estimator and beyond.
The successful Estimator can be based anywhere in the UK but will need to travel to London 2-3 times a month to join the rest of the Estimating team. You'll be working on a wide array of different projects which will include new signalling systems, overhead line electrification, civil engineering works and new electrification & plant systems. Some of your core duties will include:
- Reviewing tender documentation and understanding the clients requirements and the required tender deliverables
- Assessing material & subcontract requirements
- Ensuring all the enquiries are secured through the right internal channels
- Preparing review papers and summary documentation
Estimators considering this opportunity, must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 4 years experience with a UK based main contractor
- Detailed knowledge within the rail sector incl. either track, electrification, civils or signalling
- A degree or similar qualification in civil engineering or construction
The successful Estimator can expect an exciting platform for career development that includes no limits on career progression, job security, the support of an approachable management team and a competitive salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £70,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
To register your interest, call Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.