|Location: Hounslow, London||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stefan Morris|
Estimator (trainee or assistant) needed for a well known construction company based near Hounslow who are looking to engage a estimator (trainee or assistant) on a temp to perm basis.
The successful Estimator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of experience which can lead to a financially rewarding career:
* Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
* Career path defined over 12 - 18 month period
* Shadowing a very experienced Senior estimator
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the estimator (junior) will include:
* Working with estimating team on tender documentation
* Assisting estimators with the preparation of sub-contractors enquiries and negotiation of tenders with clients.
* Assisting senior estimators with the commercial/technical appraisal of suppliers and sub-contractors.
What you need to be the successful estimator:
In order to be the successful Estimator ( trainee/ junior) and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of working as a estimator for a year, ideally in a construction environment
* Be an entusiastic team player looking to develop a sussessful career .
* Competent and confident in verbal and written communication
* Experience of working with usual computer systems
* Ideally qualified to Degree level but 1 year + relevant experience is acceptable
Must be eligible for to work with in the UK.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a estimator ( juniour) to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.