|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £550 - £600 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Evidence Delivery Manager
Cambridge (Remote Working Available)
12 Month Contract
Evidence Delivery Manager needed for a leading multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Evidence Delivery Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge and experience within leading Oncology studies, and a minimum of 3 years' of leading global clinical trials.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in medical or biological science, and have proven industry experience as either a project lead, team lead, or study manager.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Evidence Delivery Manager will include:
- Management of study Governance processes
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Finance Management support
- Project Management of owned study areas to deliver according to cost, time and quality
- Support of study Risk Management and Quality Management activities
- Study compliance
What experience you need to be the successful Evidence Delivery Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in medical or biological science or equivalent by experience.
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry/CRO experience within clinical study/research project delivery, drug development process and relevant guidelines, for example GCP/ICH
- Project Management qualification or demonstration of project management skills including scope, budget, timeline, resource management and use of associated tools.
- Ability to effectively work with Clinical Research Organisations/External Providers/Academic Institutions
- Proven ability to interact widely and effectively internal and external to the company across geographic regions, functions and cultures.
- Experience and knowledge within compliant management of Externally Sponsored Scientific Research
- Persuasive communicator in English with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment
- Open to occasional travel
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.