|Location: England||Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Final Account Quantity Surveyor
£80,000 to £90,000 + car & package
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor as their 'Final Account Quantity Surveyor'.
The Final Account Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the companies Commercial Leadership team across the UK and tasked with working on key infrastructure projects within their water, power, rail and major projects business units. Some of your key duties will include:
- To prepare, negotiate and agree main contract final accounts to include all change events, disruption claims and extensions of time.
- Prepare final account reports
- Identify change and contractual entitlements
- Offer advice and guidance on project completion issues and final account processes
- Supporting the project teams on ongoing, challenging projects
The successful Final Account Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established business with a growing pipeline of work. The role promises exposure to a wide array of different projects and the freedom to make a real difference to whether the project has been a success of not. The role also includes a competitive salary & package of:
- Starting salary of £85,000 to £90,000
- Car or car allowance of £8,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- BUPA healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Flexible working options
Candidates considering this opportunity must have experience working for a UK based main contractor with exposure to large civil engineering or infrastructure projects. You'll also need a solid understanding of the NEC contract, excellent communication skills and be happy to travel across the UK.
This opportunity would be well suited to someone currently working at Commercial Manager level and looking for an exciting new challenge. Get in touch today to find out more.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.