|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £20.00 - £24.25 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
up to £25/hour
Finance Analyst needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading pharmaceautical company who specialise in over the counter products and consumer goods.
Purpose of the Finance Analyst:
The Finance Analyst is responsible for accurate accounting and reporting of sales and customer spend waterfall (gross sales to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE.
Responsibilities for the Finance Analyst:
* Accurately input, monitor and reconcile promotion conditions for the local markets, according to the appropriate market conditions.
* Accurately process claims through the SAP Rebate system.
* Communicate and follow up on issues identified, working with stakeholders through to resolution.
* Proactively support Finance colleagues in local markets on topics under his / her responsibility.
* Suggest, lead and participate in process improvement projects within the commercial accounting team and other teams within the CoE.
* Participate in team discussions regarding standardisation of processes across the region and take an active role in pursuing these goals.
* Relationship building with local market finance and sales teams will be a key part of this role.
* SOX/ Audit
o Ensure compliance with relevant internal controls and standard operating procedures in order
o Assist with the requirements of internal and external auditors
* Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve "adequate" internal and external audit ratings.
* Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
What you need to be the successful Finance Analyst:
* Fluent English essential.
* Other languages within the EAME region advantageous.
* University graduate, ideally with a degree in Finance and Accountancy.
* Minimum 2 years' experience of applicable finance and accounting experience and concepts.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to progress their career within the pharmaceautical industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.