|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Financial / Management Accountant
Surrey with Home Working
10 Month Fixed Term Contract - £40,000 - £50,000
Financial / Management Accountant needed for a leading multinational defence & engineering organisation based in the Surrey area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer needs to be fully qualified in either ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have a keen interest and track record within large reputable firms. If you have experience within the defence engineering sector this would be highly desirable.
Due to the sensitive nature of the client's work, all applicants must be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
What the role of the Financial / Management Accountant entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial / Management Accountant will include:
- Annual reporting
- Assist Head of Finance in building up of the annual budget and the quarterly view
- Engage with our internal business partners - supporting them in the budget process and provide insight where needed
- Monthly reporting
- Calculation & posting of accruals & prepayments
- WIP review
- Calculation & posting of other/adjustment monthly journals
- Production of monthly accounts model and accompanying variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly reports to Group
- Assist Head of Finance with production of internal management reports and deputise in their absence
- As a result of actuals, forecasting resulting impact on the financial year
- Assist Head of Finance in supporting HR with monthly payroll process
- Weekly reporting
- Preparation and submission of the STC to Group
- Review of Overdue debtors report and Cashbook
- Financial Accounts
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations (monthly)
- Investigation of unusual/unexplained reconciling items (as required)
- Assist Head of Finance in production of audit file (annually)
- Assist Tax & Systems Accountant with production of;
- Cost certificates
- Australia Branch Return (Annual)
- FBT Return (Annual)
- PSA return
What experience you need to be the successful Financial / Management Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant
- Broad range of knowledge - Management Accounts/Tax - VAT/P11D/Income tax
- Great communication skills
- Good excel skiils
- Power BI/Power query
- Knowledge of Australian Tax and Accounting requirements
- Use of Dynamics
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial / Management Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply, candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.