|Location: Staffordshire||Salary: £35000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits pack|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Fire Safety Consultant
£35,000 - £65,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Various UK office location options (Derby / Warrington / Bristol or Gloucester)
We have a new role open for a Fire Safety Consultant to support Nuclear New Build projects that will contribute to achieving net-zero status for major energy companies in the UK. This is your opportunity to join an established Safety Engineering team with a substantial fire engineering capability.
We are looking for driven, self-starting consultants with Fire Safety experience in the nuclear industry to work on Nuclear New Build, decommissioning, and fusion projects.
Whilst this opportunity is focussed primarily on nuclear projects, there will be opportunities to work in other safety critical sectors as well, such as rail, aerospace, clean energy, renewable energy.
If you are excited about the prospects of working on high profile projects in nuclear and other sectors, please apply today
- Degree or equivalent career history in Safety Engineering, Physics or Mathematicss.
- Degree in Fire Safety Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Be Chartered (or working towards Chartership, e.g. through the IFE)
- Fire Safety Engineering experience in the nuclear industry
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment.
- A history of involvement in large multi-disciplinary projects
- A track record of working successfully with clients and developing new business.
This position requires applicants to be UK Passport holders.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.