|Location: Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Front End Developer
Front End Developer needed for a Defence organisation based near Glasgow who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Front End Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of CSS, jQuery and UI / UX.
This position will sit within the Application Teams, and focus around the development of high-quality code, for the development and maintenance of products and solutions.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Front End Developer will include:
- Development of high-quality code
- Working within an agile environment to contribute to the development and maintenance of products and solutions
- Applying and adhering to good software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, pair programming, code reviews etc.)
- Support and guidance, as required, to other developers
- Continuous development of standards which the software development should follow, as well as looking as new technologies and their capabilities to increase innovations and development productivity.
What experience you need to be the successful Front End Developer:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of web application development
- Technical knowledge of CSS and jQuery
- In depth knowledge of UI and UX
- Excellent team skills, with experience working within a cross-functional team environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Experience of automated testing, especially UI testing
Must be eligible for SC clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Front-End Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.