|Location: Oxted||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Full Stack Developer C#/Asp.net/MVC/JS
£45,000-£55,000 + benefits
As a Full stack developer you will be responsible for developing and programming a new suite of programs for both front and back end systems which will form part of our industry leading SaaS solutions.
You will also be involved with supporting and updating existing solutions, this may also include working closely with Enterprise clients to design, develop and deliver custom solutions.
You will be part of a small but effective team working in an Agile environment and will be expected to work both independently on your own projects as well as collaborating with other developers and product managers to develop class leading UI/UX solutions.
You will be well versed in the Microsoft stack, and ideally have experience of the AWS environment.
You will be able to demonstrate experience with building UI/UX solutions for B2C web-based applications using the Microsoft web stack.
You will have experience with the Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
- 10+ yrs hands-on experience producing production-ready server-side code across a range of languages, particularly using .NET Core and .NET framework.
- Our primary product range utilises ASP.NET Core Web Api, ASP.NET MVC and the .NET framework so experience with these technologies is essential.
- Some experience with React would be an advantage.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills are essential to ensure products have outstanding user experiences, and in understanding and supporting existing solutions.
- Significant experience engineering, and maintaining large-scale web server infrastructure, on Amazon Web Services.
- Strong belief and promotion of software engineering best practices and agile working methodologies - particularly TDD / BDD
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration/Deployment and build environments
- Willingness and drive to keep up to date with new and changing technologies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Nice to have
- Database skills - MSSQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with Linux
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.