|Location: Bracknell||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Job Title: German Speaking IT Support / Service Desk
Salary: DOE + Package
I am recruiting for a German Speaking IT Support / Service Desk - who can speak both fluent German / English.
This role is supporting my clients German speaking customers across IT related issues.
Some of the main duties of the German Speaking IT Support / Service Desk will include:
- Providing technical support, responding to incident and service requests from customers by telephone, email and monitoring system alerts.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, typing and grammar
- Communicate with customers as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
In order to be the successful German Speaking IT Support / Service Desk and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- Fluent German / English Speaking
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience supporting MS Office
- MS Windows Server - Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Group Policy
- Supporting MS Office 365
- LAN / WAN
- Backup Software
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.