|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Planning, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Global Demand Planner
Global Demand Planner needed for a multinational medical device organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Global Demand Planner with an in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain process, quantitative methods and statistical forecasting tools.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Global Demand Planner will include:
- Physical network design (route designing and warehouse location designing)
- Monitoring and providing feedback on global spares market performance.
- Understanding of market operational costs and work to address inefficiencies
- Inventory optimization and obsolescence management
- Data and statistical modelling
- Data review and data integrity maintenance.
- Global parameter management & trend analysis.
- Review and interpret field support material requirement to mitigate risk to the logistic function
- New part introduction planning & engineering change management.
- System maintenance and development (INFORM Add*ONE, Qliksense, INFO M3, Salesforce).
- Maintaining all designated process maps, work instructions and documents relevant to the job.
- Act as single point of contacts for all supply chain related activities at regional level.
- Provide support for the rollout of any future strategic stocking locations.
- Accurately compose and publish key performance metrics for global audience.
What you need to be the successful Global Demand Planner:
In order to be the successful Global Demand Planner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree in the following fields are preferred: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Management Science or Operational Research. (Other degrees are also accepted e.g. Business, Economics, Statistics/Mathematics and Engineering etc.)
- Excellent communication & analytical prowess to conduct excellent data analysis (this role will suit candidates with a logical mind and well-developed interpersonal communication skills).
- Team player takes a flexible approach to own role within the team and works effectively with a variety of different groups, employees and managers.
- A high degree of diplomacy and the ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks
- Capacity to thrive in ambiguous situations, implement process changes and work with limited guidance.
- Enthusiastic and an interest in project-oriented work
- Drive improvements in supply chain planning process including system solutions and strategies.
- Leadership potential and change management capabilities.
- Produces consistent and accurate work, pays particular attention to detail and applies a structured and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Responds positively to change, has the ability to multi task and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude to want to lean new software skills and new skills (programming experience would be an advantage or desire to learn programming e.g. Qliksense, Python, R Programming, SQL etc.).
- Interested and passionate about supply chain management.
- Cross functional project involvement and management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of financial and operational impacts
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Demand Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible, as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.