|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Graduate Commercial Officer
Graduate Commercial Officer needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Gloucestershire.They're looking to employ an experienced Graduate Commercial Officer who will be a member of the Commercial Team, support the winning and delivery of profitable business. Support effective governance through adherence to Commercial policies and associated processes and procedures.
The successful Graduate Commercial Officer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed Pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Commercial Officer will include:
- Support the day to day point of interface on commercial and contractual matters for selected contracts
- Support the timely development, approval and issuance of bids and proposals
- Support the identification of commercial risk and the development and implementation of effective risk mitigation strategies and actions
- Ensure that the Company's contractual obligations are communicated to the project teams and support functions
- Support the resolution of commercial issues
- Support the project teams to identify contract changes and support the Change Control process
- Supporting the project procurement team in the negotiation of contractual agreements with suppliers and subcontractors
- Support other members of the commercial team as required
- Participate in the negotiation of any amendments to our existing contracts and new agreements
- Reviewing, re-drafting and supporting the negotiation of customer contracts and agreements.
- Support the protection/registration of the company's intellectual property rights
- Provide support to new business proposals
- Help develop, improve and maintain Commercial policies and processes
- Perform any additional activities in order to maximise the contribution to targets, plans and objectives
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, minute taking, arranging meetings and updating appropriate tracking spread sheets
- Liaison with the trade compliance team to ensure compliance with regulations
What you need to be the successful Graduate Commercial Officer:
In order to be the successful Graduate Commercial Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree essential - preference in law, business or engineering related subject
- Well-organised and confident individual able to take the lead on business issues
- Can demonstrate Commercial awareness and business acumen with attention to detail whilst meeting challenging deadlines
- Can demonstrate the ability to identify key areas in contract terms supplied by other parties that if accepted would represent a significant risk to the Company
- Can think laterally to resolve issues and disputes
- Good clear presenter
- Good communication - oral and written
- Can demonstrate the ability to effectively liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholder
- Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
- Use own initiative within the scope of the role
- Plans work and delivers on time
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and inspires trust.
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to problems
- Demonstrates a "Can do" positive attitude
- Good application of Microsoft packages and relevant software
- Recognition of contract law
- Recognition of export control regulation
- Previous experience in a customer interface role
- Previous experience in Aerospace or a similar field
- Previous experience in reviewing complex contractual documents
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Commercial Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.